Residential Building Insurance
Included with every Beaver Home & Cottage Material Package*
Building a new home or cottage can be an exciting and rewarding experience. Your partners at Home Hardware Building Centre, through the Beaver Home & Cottage Package program have taken great strides to ensure your building project is successful. That means providing a guaranteed building material program that is second to none in the industry. It also means protecting the investment you and your family are making in your new home or cottage.
Everyone wants a successful and for the most part, uneventful building project. No delays, no cost overruns and definitely no surprises. From time to time however, during the course of construction, events may occur that are beyond your control.
At Home Hardware Building Centre we want to ensure that you, your family and your investment are protected throughout the building of your new home or cottage. The protection comes in the form of Builders Risk Insurance Policy included in your Beaver Material Package. A Builders Risk policy is much like a homeowner's insurance policy, very similar to the one you have if you own your current home, only this policy covers your home during the course of construction.
did you know
- Institutional and even private lenders will not finance an uninsured building project.
- Most suppliers will require verification of insurance before delivering material to your jobsite.
- The owner of the property may be held ultimately responsible for anything that happens on the property.
Home Hardware Stores Limited has set up a Builders Risk Insurance Program in conjunction with The Economical Insurance Group to insure all Beaver Home & Cottage material packages purchased in Canada. The program will be administered by Programmed Insurance Brokers.
- With a signed and accepted agreement to purchase on any Beaver Home or Cottage Premium Material Package.
- The completed construction values will be considered on an individual basis.
- Coverage is for private residential construction only, no commercial buildings.
- Construction site must be in Canada.
- See your Beaver Home & Cottage Design Consultant for details